Domestic Family Court Legislation
Information and Publications to Assist Children in Domestic Family Court Proceedings
Our mission is to communicate State legislation and document relevant cases to improve
domestic court processes and proceeding for Kansas children and families.
- To present statute modifications and develop new legislation to help children and families in domestic and family courts.
- Pursue and assist child advocacy involvement and support of State legislators and the District communities and volunteers.
- Change law to investigate DCF, police, attorney, CASA corruption and child abuse by child advoacy organizations.
- Increase prosecution of aiding and abetting (ksa 21-5210) crimes against children. ie. Trina A. Nudson, Hon. Wiley, Hon. Keven M P OGrady
The Foundation of FairCourts.net
- We care about Kansas children and their families well being.
- Kansas children are the future of our State - Kansas is a great State for our children.
- We will focus on our opportunities to make those children and families that enter the legal domestic family courts receive fair and just process and proceedings for:
"THE BEST INTEREST OF THE CHILD"
- Assist courts to produce results that are truly the best for Kansas children and families.
- Help Kansas children and families to achieve better results from the domestic and family courts.
- Allow fathers increased residential custody and access to their children for better interactions and healthy child development.
- Enforce fathers rights to custody and visititation that is DENIED BY Leavenworth HON. DAN K WILEY.
- Remove the judicial bias of Kansas fathers having residential care and equal custody by Hon. Wiley.
- Write and promote legislation to improve court processes and proceedings with substance and mental testing of judges.
- Insure fathers do not smell alcohol in Leavenworth LVKS family court when trying to protect their children in proceedings (LVKS). There are NO Kansas FAIR FAMILY COURTS WITH DRUNK JUDGES - Children get hurt and KILLED (Austin Logan Caleb Blansett)
- STOP CHILD ABDUCTION / KIDNAPPING and ABUSE by DCF - Attorney BRANDI L. RIDGEWAY IS A CHILD ABUSER knowing of a kidnapped trafficked child and DOES NOTHING aiding and abetting child abuse!
- Brandi L. Ridgeway and Kelly G. Wichert 24992 ALLOWS THEFT FROM KANSAS FATHERS and derelict of attorney oath by refusing to do her job and correct DCF inaccurate child support amounts; and knowing and allowing Kiddnapping child abduction parental alienation emotional child abuse by the Leavenworth Kansas court of Hon. Dan K Wiley
- Attorney Philip L. Goetz SC#21257 IS A CHILD ABUSER and REFUSES TO STOP CHILD KIDNAPPING TRAFFICKING AND FAILED TO DO HIS DCF YOUNG WILLIAMS Child Support Services attorney JOB OF STOPPING THEFT and CORRECTING THE INACCURATE CHILD SUPPORT AMOUNT FOR A FATHER and aiding and abetting by KNOWING and ALLOWING Parental alienation EMOTIONAL CHILD ABUSE and child abduction for 3 YEARS. Dismiss THESE LOOSERS!
- DCF ATTORNEYS DO NOT STOP CHILD KIDNAPPING and TRAFFICKING! KSA 28-2223 Reporting of certain abuse or neglect of children; persons required to report
- Philip L. Goetz 21257, Brandi L. Ridgeway, Victoria Lane Toothaker, Trina A. Nudson, Kelley G Wichert 24992 IGNORE FELONY ABDUCTION OF A MINOR CHILD (KSA 23-3802,
UCCJEA 101). Stop the kidnapping abduction parental alienation abuse of my son and STOP the theft of inaccurate support amount. (Additionally, attorney violation of KSA 21-5210 aiding and abetting child abduction/child emotional abuse)
- STOP DCF ASSISTED PARENTAL ALIENATION PAS child abuse that is KNOWN and IGNORED by the DCF Department of Children and Families. Kansas DCF does NOT HELP CHILDREN ABUSED ABDUCTED KIDNAPPED TRAFFICKED and / or Child ORGAN HARVESTING IN Kansas. Expose the DCF corruption and incompetence and sheer stupidity. It is not working to protect and help Kansas abused children!
- Judge Dan K. Wiley and JOCO Hon. Keven M. P. OGrady do not care about children, and do NOT follow Kansas Law in proceedings. Aiding and abetting of CHILD ABDUCTION/KIDNAPPING (KSA 21-5210) Article 37 - UNIFORM CHILD-CUSTODY JURISDICTION AND ENFORCEMENT ACT(UCCJEA) and KSA 23-3401. Expedited procedure. (a) The purpose of this section is to enhance the enforcement of court ordered child visitation rights and parenting time by establishing a simplified, expedited procedure to provide justice without necessitating the assistance of legal counsel...Such expedited matters shall be heard by a district judge, court trustee, or magistrate, sitting as a hearing officer. The provisions of this section are in addition to those enforcement procedures provided in the uniform child custody jurisdiction and enforcement act, and ... other remedies provided by law. THIS LAW IS COMPLETELY VIOLATED BY HON. WILEY!
- VOTE Hon. DAN K. WILEY OUT OF THE LEAVENWORTH COURT HOUSE. DO NOT RETAIN Judge DAM K WILEY
- DO NOT RETAIN Judge KEVEN M P OGRADY. - Allowed KNOWN CHILD ABUSE of MY SON! Hon. OGrady denied a single father the RIGHT TO AN ATTORNEY TO PROTECT HIS SON!! PURE CHILD ABUSE by Hon. Judge Keven M. P. OGrady! Hon. OGRADY REFUSED TO ALLOW A MOTION (written by a former senator) FOR INCAMERA INTERVIEW WITH MY SON AFTER A PFA WAS FILED FOR HIS PROTECTION. Hon. OGrady and the entirety of Johnson County child advocacy organizations NEVER EVEN ASKED MY SON IF HE WAS OK OR NEEDED ANY STATE SERVICES. Hon. OGrady instantly threw my son back in the residential abuse that my son asked and prayed to be protected from. NO ONE CARED TO ASK MY SON ANYTHING!!!! NO ONE SPOKE TO MY SON!!! Not even the police, DA, KLS, DCF, NO ONE, Not even Hon. OGrady! NO ONE IN KANSAS CARES ABOUT YOUR CHILDREN - EXCEPT YOU THE PARENT!
- CHANGE K.S.A.20-2908 AND VOTE THEIR ASS OUT and STOP JUDICIAL CHILD ABUSE IN KANSAS.
- DCF does NOT care about Kansas children. DCF has NO accountability to Kansas families and tax payers. Above the LAW, contracted lawfirm Young Wiliams to protect and help children is a VERY BAD IDEA as seen with fathers that CANNOT see their children because of DCF, CASA, KLS, attorneys like Brandi L Ridgeway, Victoria L Toothsaker and the family courts of Hon. Wiley and Hon. OGrady.
- Kansas child organizations DO NOT CARE ABOUT CHILDREN! NO ACCOUNTABILITY of DCF (Brandi L Ridgeway, Philip L Goetz, Victoria L Toothaker, Kelly G. Wichert) CASA ( Vanessa Dudley-Miller (now fake-Christian based Christ First Counseling Center CFCC, Briana Burgess, Kelly Meyer, CASALVKS) Kansas Legal Services KLS LVPD attorneys and Kansas courts, The Layne Project Trina A. Nudson.
Kansas Fair Court Legislation for Children and Families
1. Judicial Retention Election - Modification of Voting Percentage Requirements.
* Judicial removal by retention election vote is near impossible with current election law in the State of Kansas.
* KANSAS VOTERS WILL NEVER REMOVE A DRUNK JUDGE WITHOUT CHANGING 4 WORDS IN K.S.A. 20-2908
* REPLACE "(
a majority)" with "forty percent"
2. Judicial Alcohol, Drug, and Mental Wellness Testing - Duty of judge.
* Substance testing for detection of substantial rates of judge and attorney substance and mental behavioral health problems.
* 20.6% screening positive for hazardous, harmful, and potentially alcohol-dependent drinking. (Some studies to 30% - 1 in 5 judges?)
3. Judicial "pure" Peremptory Challenge - Judge removal without prima facie cause; right to fair family court judicial processes.
* Remove judicial bias or substance/mental impairment when discovered during domestic family court proceedings.
* Judges immediate removal/recusal if a father smells alcohol in court when testifying to protect his children.
4. Lying to Law Enforcement.
* Truth is required for justice in courts. Decrease false statements, false reports, lies, perjury, and subordination of perjury.
* Unclassified misdemeanor citation - fine for violating section with increasing severity for multiple offenses.
5. Modify statues to include written legal age of 16 for Kansas minor child allowed to choose to live with their selected parent or guardian.
6. Legally required police investigation following 3 unsubstantiated DCF reports of child abuse, or 3 probable false police reports.
* STOP FALSE PROTECTION ORDERS by pathological lying women - Madeline Dickerson, the Protection Order Project Coordinator at Kansas Coalition Against Sexual and Domestic Violence (KCSDV), with the help of KLS attorneys and Sara Rust-Martin, should CREATE AND IMPLEMENT deterrents to the abusive litigious use of protection orders that are created by LYING SOCIOPATH WOMEN. The false police reporting MUST BE IDENTIFIED and STOPED. The KCSDV needs to prevent attorneys from allowing family and child harming protection orders vindictively and viscously reported to stop fathers access to their children by the sick mental deranged lying women that the police, KCSDV, attorneys, and judges believe every insanity of the misandristic. (Seriously, read some of the police reports and watch the police BWC.)
7. Legally define Parental Alienation as a crime investigated by law enforcement and require judicial actions and punishment.
* Parental alienation causes:
8. CASA Court Appointed Special Advocate - Legally Required Mandatory Child Abuse Reporting - revise law to reform CASA in Kansas.
* Child abuse is allowed by CASA - It is NOT about protecting Kansas children.
* CASA is about increasing funds for getting bigger not for helping children. DEFUND CASA - Re-organize DCF to do their responsibility.
* Vanessa Dudley-Miller did not help an abused child at LV CASA, nor help his father. nor did Vanessa even contact and check on the abused child as Kansas CASA promised, and CASA promised to give the child a Christmas gift, but the ABUSED KANSAS CHILD did NOT RECEIVE A CHRISTMAS GIFT FROM CASA nor from the childs father because CASA abandonded helping abused Kansas children.
* CASA helps to create the 2 fatherless children for every 5 children in America -
* DISBAND CASA - DO NOT DONATE - DEFUND CASA. NO ACCOUNTABILITY - NO COMPETENCE - random volunteers are empowered to do the state child protection services. THIS HARMS CHILDREN. CASA Failed. FUND OTHER OPTIONS TO HELP CHILDREN.
9. Child forensics interviews MUST BE CONDUCTED BY KANSAS LAW ENFORCEMENT or DCF ONLY - NOT CASA Volunteers.
* THERE CAN NEVER BE A FAILED CHILD FORENSICS INTERVIEW - CASA SUNFLOWER HOUSE IS INCOMPENTENT.
10. Change KSA 21-5210 Liability for crimes of another. (a) A person is criminally responsible for a crime committed by another if such person is culpabile...
* Add prosecution and punishment of KSA 21-5210 statute without prosecution of the crime of ones culpabilbility. Stand alone punishable crime of assisting child abuse and other crimes, ESPECIALLY CRIMES AGAINST MY SON!
THERE CAN NEVER BE CHILD ABUSE assisted by attorneys, Sunflower House, My Child Advocate / Layne Project, DCF, judges, police, Todd G Thompson, Tesh St John, Jose Guerra, Angela McClure, and many others dilebertly HARMING CHILDREN and MY SON!
hild forensics interviews MUST BE CONDUCTED BY KANSAS LAW ENFORCEMENT or DCF ONLY - NOT CASA Volunteers.
One does not believe lies because they have to; One believes lies because they want to believe the lies are true.
KANSAS VOTERS CAN NOT Remove a JUDGE by retention vote. CHANGE K.S.A. 20-2908 - Retention Election Percentage
a majority)" with "forty percent" and return judicial accountability to the Kansas voters.
KANSAS DOES NOT PROTECT MINOR CHILDREN IN COURTS.
Kansas District Judge Keven M. P. OGrady INSTANTLY placed an ABUSED minor child back into the residential care of their mother after the child asked the father to file a PFA for the child safety. Judge Dan K. Wiley and Judge Keven M. P. O Grady ignored the abused child plea for safety. NOT ONE PERSON EVER EVEN ASKED THE MINOR CHILD IF THEY WERE OK AND SAFE - not the police, KLS, CASA, DA, The Layne Project, or either JUDGE. GOD HELP KANSAS ABUSED CHILDREN Because Hon Wiley and Hon OGrady WILL NOT HELP ABUSED CHILDREN!!!! Case numbers can be provided!
KLS Kansas Legal Services and JOCO DA (and/or Legal Service Corp.) refused to help protect a minor child and single low income father. KLS told the father he COULD NOT FILE A PROTECTION FROM ABUSE FOR HIS SON, The father was told three times BY KLS /DA ATTORNEYS in the JOCO County Attorney office that he COULD NOT PROTECT HIS SON WITH A PFA THAT THE MINOR CHILD ASKED THE FATHER TO FILE. KLS then told the father, after giving LEGAL ADVISE three times that he could not file a PFA, then stated if the father wanted to file the PFA leave the DA office and file the PFA yourself. THE JOCO DA and KLS WOULD NOT HELP PROTECT AN ABUSED MINOR INDIAN CHILD. KLS employees stated they have a COFLICT OF INTEREST after attempting to prevent the child protection. The father was then told to leave the JOCO office with the Help Center documentation and ABSOLUTELY NO HELP OR EVEN ANY CONCERN OF THE WELFARE OF A KANSAS MINOR CHILD. NO ONE ASKED THE ABUSED CHILD ANYTHING - NO ONE IN JOHNSON COUNTY ATTORNEY OFFICE NOR ANYONE IN THE DCF OR POLICE! NO KANSAS CHILD ADVOCATE PERSON EVEN SPOKE TO THE ABUSED CHILD!!!!!!!!
The father did research and write the PFA for his son, only to have Judge Keven M. P. OGrady not even allow the child and father time to secure legal representation. The fathers motion for continuance to get legal help (NOT FROM KLS) was denied instantly to prevent the father from protecting his son. Motions by the respondent, possibly written by a KLS attorney, were false in content. JUDGE KEVEN M.P. O\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'GRADY DOES NOT CARE ABOUT ABUSED CHILDREN!
The father did file grievance for discrimination and UNETHICAL ATTORNEY ACTIONS of Kansas Legal Services attorneys and employees. Ret. Judge Robert J. Schmisseur ignored and dismissed the grievance of the UNETHICAL ACTIONS of Kansas Legal Services and the discrimination allegations without even hearing or reviewing the plaintiffs documentation and evidence. Judge Schmisseur and the KLS Grievance Committe decided that they were not required to follow the established and published grievance procedures. The grievance procedures are published on the KLS website along with the Marilyn M. Harp "I remember" essay that does not referernce any instance of helping a father or a man. KLS helps to create fatherless children with persecution of fathers from perjured statements of women. KLS does not help Kansas abused children. Even the disclosed child abuse filed in the Johnson County protection order for a minor child and even publiushed on FairCourts.net does not concern any KLS attorneys - Kansas Legal Services DOES NOT HELP ABUSED CHILDREN - PERIOD. MIchael Gabriel Hilleary is the latest KLS attorney to fail to help a Kansas abused child and to manditory report child abuse as required by LAW. KLS DOES NOT HELP KANSAS ABUSED CHILDREN. This is why Kanss children keep gertting kiled - Like Austin and Logan in Judge Dan K. Wiley First Judicial District of Leavenworth Kansas.
A father can not get legal help to protect his abused son in Leavenworth Kansas. No attorneys will assist the abused minor child and the father, they too, including Ryan C. Evans, Juris, LLC, stating a conflict of interest. Now KLS attorney Mike Hilleary (2018) has presumably found the Rule 1.10(a) to discriminate and not help an ABUSED CHILD. The attorney "conflict of interest" is a legal loophole to DISCRIMINATE by Rule 226 (1.10 thru 1.16). KiAnn Caprice failed to assist an abused child and his single senior father that is a victim of lawfare being persecuted by Jose Guerra. No help from KiAnn Caprice for an abused child in Leavenworth. She knows of the child abuse and does not care about helping abused children. Without someone caring about the abused children in Leavenworth Kansas, then more children will suffer and may get killed - because NO ONE CARES in Leavenworth.
The following evidence presented to Kansas District Judges to support motions and the PFA for the child included the childs text messages stating "having a bad day :( she is threatening me with the **dangerous item** and threatening lies and calling people and spreading lies telling me she is going to put me in jail and she is telling me to sleep outside (in the winter) she is also saying i m going to go to foster care just pray for me no message back so she doesnt know thanks love **minor childs name**" and the message "She is telling lies to friends and i am scared no msg back love and pray for me _ **minor childs initials**", and "Help mother is saying horrible things and saying and threatening jail no msg back", and "Mom and **step father** are fighting on the phone while i m trying to sleep... i m under the blanket ... Love ya too i m tired but cant fall asleep because of the noise ... Thank you (text to the father) for being on the line incase of something ... Yes ill try to go to sleep so i have some rest for school tomorrow if not ill message back ..." These are excerts from some of text some messages from a Kansas minor child to the father, then presented as evidence to Judge Dan K. Wiley and Judge Keven M. P. OGrady.
BOTH Kansas District Judge Dan K Wiley and Judge Keven M. P. OGrady put the minor child back in the residential care of the abusive mother. The mother then took the minor childs phone, and stopped all texting, internet and email access to prevent the minor child from any more contact with his father for help. This is how Kansas domestic organizations and judges keep from preventing the killing of children. The judges do not do anything and just pass the responsibility to social organizations for children that will not do anything without getting paid by extortion of the fathers, grandparents, the state, or donations to pay their salaries. More Kansas children will die like Olivia Janson because the attorneys and judges, who have the "real" responsibility and authority to save Kansas children do not do their job and increase the risk of child deaths by waiting and collecting MONEY.
KANSAS DISTRICT JUDGES ARE NOT CONCERNED FOR THE WELFARE AND "BEST INTEREST OF THE MINOR CHILD" AND THE CHILDS SAFETY - JUDGES CREATE FATHERLESS CHILDREN IN KANSAS. - The DCF is not created to do the judges job and take their responsibility for protecting the childs Constitutional Rights. Can you please imagine the horror of the child after Judge OGrady instantly (30 minutes for the father to present six exhibits, which were ignored) put the child back in abusive care. Judge Keven OGrady did ask the father if anyone had heard the evidence. "No." was the answer of the father. Judge Dan K. Wiley refused to even HEAR previous motions filed by the father for change of residential care and safety of his son. (It is false if any other statements are otherwise. It was not heard.)
This is why fathers want better custody laws, because the District judges DO NOT MAKE DECISIONS IN THE "BEST INTEREST OF THE MINOR CHILD". The equal shared custody laws are to protect children and fathers from judges and attorneys. NO ONE, especially judges and attorneys, will report other judges and attorneys for gross violation of professional conduct, and of their behaviors of even the lowest acceptable morality and violations of moral turpitude. WHAT ELSE CAN A FATHER DO IN THE STATE OF KANSAS TO PROTECT THEIR CHILDREN (from the judges and attorneys)
CHANGE K.S.A. 20-2908 - Retention Election Percentage and SUPPORT SB157 SHARED 50 / 50 CUSTODY - the judges are the problem - Behind Door Number 1 is Judge Dam Wiley and Judge O\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'Grady will protect your child and do what is "In the best interest of the Kansas minor child" - or - Door Number 2 - The father tries to protect their children with greater access to their children - FATHERS WILL TAKE DOOR NUMBER 2 - 50/50 Shared Custody and Support for Kansas Senate Bill 157. Caleb Blansett died and he will not be forgotten - his father tried to protect his children, but the courts and the district judge has the RESPONSIBILITY - they did not help Caleb and other children who died - The judge and DCF squelches the cases from the everyone and the media.
Also, Judge Wiley, the cousin and previous lawyer for the mothers land lord, neighbor, and friends, denied EVEN HEARING motion to set a side for the INNACURATE DCF support arrears. Judge Wiley had set the support payment to insanity of $711 a month for the low income father, before the DCF finally reduced support to $229 (Thank you), OF WHICH THE FATHER HAD PAID $571 a month for years, until his credit card was maxed and all saving gone. His taxes are not even paid due to JUDGE WILEY. And, of course, Wiley denied a Motion to Set Aside due to inaccurate DCF records and stole the fathers $1200 stimulus payment too. THIS IS JUDICIAL CORRUPTION IN KANSAS - money to his cousins. DCF attorney Philip L. Goetz SC#21257 is a child abuser and assisting the robbery, and will NOT correct child support balance amount.
The Leavenworth Police stole a fathers identy and created an email account named "Benjamin Dover." NO ONE IN LEAVENWORTH WILL INVESTIGATE POLICE CRIMINAL ACTIONS. Todd G. Thompson needs to stop these crimes and prosecute the criminals in his own Justice Center (just one floor down from his office is the police department where someone created the "Bend Over" email account, and is sending threatening and filthy electronic to messages to a single father (probably from misandristic police personel or from the DA office.) The criminal IPv4 address is identified as the Leavenworth police department authinthicated by Google Legal and ISP evidence. THE KBI and Attorney General NEED TO INVESTIGATE the crimes committed in Todd G. Thompson Justice Center.
There are NO Kansas FAIRCOURTS WITH DRUNK JUDGES - Children get hurt and KILLED (Austin Logan Caleb Blansett)
Judicial Alcoholism or Alcohol / Substance Abuse Possibly Related to Court Proceedings
Younger lawyers are most at risk for substance abuse and mental health problems, a new study reports
Publications for Recusal and Judicial Peremptory Challenge
Email and Text Messages - Hearsay Evidence and IP Tracing Email
Benjamin N. Casad discovered the stolen identy crime committed by the Leavenworth police. Google Legal provided the evidence
Det. Tesh St. John could have found the criminal, he refused to submit the IPv6 to T-Mobile for the criminals name -
Tesh said he LACKED EDUCATION AND KNOWLEDGE and the KBI would have helped Tesh, but Tesh St. John refused to find the criminal - corruption?
The Leaevnworth police used STOLEN INFORMATION TO CREATE AT LEAST ONE ILLEGAL INTERNET ACCOUNT. Created in the police station.
KANSAS VOTERS CAN NOT Remove a JUDGE by Retention Election Vote. It has never happened, judges knows this statistical election fact. The Kansas voters are the ones that DO NOT KNOW judges can not be removed with the current law KSA 20-2908 (and KSA 20-2912). Kansas Constitution Article 3 § 5(c) needs ("
a majority") changed to "forty percent" for Justices of the Supreme Court to be removed by Kansas retention election voters (statistically).
LEAVENWORTH COUNTY ATTORNEYS OFFICE TODD G. THOMPSON Leavenworth Justice Center 601 S. Third Street, Suite 3069 Leavenworth, KS 66048-2868 Hon. JOAN M. LOWDON Leavenworth County Attorneys Office Assistant First Judicial District Deputy County Attorney Joan Lowdon Joana victims child case aggressor District Judge Michael Gibbens sentenced Raymond Soden Elizabeth Ringel Cohn DCF Department of Children and Families Topeka Rachel L Miller Law Firm Young Williams youngwilliams.com YoungWilliams DCF www.sunflowerhouse.org Kansas Sunflower House firstname.lastname@example.org detective scott bassett barbara walk overland park police Olathe My Child Advocate & The Layne Project Inc.Trina A Nudson, JD LBSW Naomi Cautadella LMSW pay to save children paypal credit card A Guardian ad What? Feeling Sappy: A story to help kids understand supervised parenting time my child advocate & the layne project https://twitter.com/lvco_prosecutor Former U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor Michael Crow Marti Crow & Associates Attorney Amy Coppola Clinton Lee Gary L Fuller Leavenworth Kansas BAR Terri L Harris & Lawrence P Henderson Harris & Henderson, LLC Colgan Law Firm Ann Colgan James Colgan American Legion Child Welfare Foundation americanbar.org CASA Court Appointed Special Advocates State Director Lisa Hatt Caitlyn Eakin Kelly Meyer Executive Director 1st Judicial District First Judicial District CASA Association Leavenworth Kansas MICHAEL G. JONES MEGAN T. WILLIAMS SHAWN M. BOYD MEREDITH MAZZA BRYANNA R. HANSCHU Honorable Dan K. Wiley 1 Judicial District Chief Justice David J King www.kansascasa.org Caitlyn Eakin Charles Claar Sandra Bradley Hon. Nancy Parrish Darren Hamilton Ted A. Jowett Jim Gurney Lisa Oathout-Marshall Kris Wilshusen Paula Van Norden Todd Thornburg Natalie Haag Denise Gray Stevens, M.A. Jere Deyo Kansas Action for Children KAC The Guidance Center Joe Thorne abajournal.com detective tesh r st john https://twitter.com/toddgthompson Matt Flener KCWE KMBC TV Channel 9 News Investigative Reporter toddgthompson lvco_prosecutor todd garrard thompson toddgarrardthompson leavenworthprosecutor todd g thompson twitter leavenworthcountyattorney.org facebook Sam D Brownback President Donald J Trump Kansas Governor Laura Kelly my child advocate & the layne project Robert J. Schmisseur Kansas Legal Services Chairperson Board of Grievance Committee KLS Board Grievance Committee Laura M Allen, Office of the Morris County Attorney, Council Grove, Kansas J. Curtis Brown, Board of Directors Kansas Legal Services, Inc., Hays, Kansas Melanie DeRousse Clinical Associate Professor, Director of KU Law Douglas County Legal Aid Clinic Angela D. Gupta, Board of Directors Kansas Legal Services Inc. Associates in Dispute Resolution LLC. Ellen G. Neufeld, Commissioner Kansas Creative Arts Industries Commission (KCAIC) Marilyn M. Harp, Executive Director Kansas Legal Services, Inc., Topeka, Kansas Legal Service LLC 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 Kansas CASA Board of Directors members: Vanessa Dudley-Miller Darren Hamilton, Netsmart, Overland Park Caitlyn Eakin Central Kansas CASA Great Bend Charles Claar Treasurer Manhattan David Whetstone Howard Hon. Rebecca Crotty, Retired, District Court Judge Jim Gurney Evergy Topeka Kris Wilshusen Grant Writer Wichita Lisa Oathout-Marshall, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas Hon. Nancy Parrish, District Court Judge Paula Van Norden Sara Rust-Martin, Law Practice Management Attorney, KU Adjunct Social Welfare Instructor Ted A. Jowett Dentist Todd Thornburg Kansas Department of Labor Sandra Bradley CASA of Sedgwick County Natalie Haag, Capitol Federal David G. Seely, Fleeson Gooing Attorneys at Law, Wichita, KS Pastor Greg Hartmann Vineyard North Church Pastor Greg Hartmann Michelle Hartmann Kyle Anderson, Curt Bartlett, Jeremy Buske, Danica Colin Tim Dykes Derk Hanna, Gina Hanna, Michelle Hord, Jessica Kennell, David Wiens, Max Wiens, Roger Wilson, Kade Allenbrand, Jody Barrett, Kassie Bird, Chase Brown, Danica Colin, Carla Deason, Dianne Dowler, Matt Henshaw, Zach Hord, Lauren Hussey, John Mann, Olivia Maples, Kelly Martin, Kerryn May, Rachel Miller, Nathan Mills, Whitley Petonke, David Rancudo, Jenny Siercks